Data File Description
Personal Data Act (523/1999), sections 10 and 24.
Date of drafting: 29th of December 2016
1. Data Controller
Panuntie 11, 00620 Helsinki
Tel. +358 10 4071
Business ID FI25341274
2. Contact Person Responsible of Data Description File
Head of Strategy & IT & Communications
Tel. +358 10 4071 (switchboard)
3. Name of the Register
Customer register of Caverion Corporation.
4. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
The purpose of the register is to
- maintain and manage client and other business relationships between the data controller and the data subject
- process feedback issued to the data controller• development and management of the services and products of Caverion
- manage internal and external responsibilities within Caverion Corporation, its subsidiaries, affiliates and subcontractors in direct marketing, data mining and profiling customer data
5. Content of the Register
The following data may be stored to the register:
- Information supplied by the data subject such as name, email address, phone number etc.
- Cookie data related to the use of the Caverion websites by the data subject
- Log data related to the use of the Caverion websites that identifies user location, time and user preferences
- Financial customer data related to the purchases of the services and products
- Client requests and feedback
- Customer ID
6. Regular sources of information
- Information provided by the data subject
- Cookie information from the user’s hard drive obtained by Caverion Corporation, its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and subcontractors
7. Regular Transfers of Data or Transfers of Data Outside the EU or EEA
Information is disclosed and transferred for the purposes defined above to units within Caverion Corporation, its subsidiaries, affiliates and subcontractors, some of which are located outside the EU and EEA. You expressly consent that Caverion has the right to share and transfer your Personal Data freely within the EU/EEA, and outside the EU/EEA on grounds referred to in Chapter 5 of the Finnish Personal Data Act. In these cases Caverion takes reasonable measures to ensure that the data is processed with the common Caverion standard.
8. Register security
Data file is protected with passwords and the general principles of data protection related to the information systems of Caverion Corporation, its partners, affiliates and subcontractors. Only authorised employees of Caverion Corporation, its partners, affiliates and subcontractors have access to the personal data.