Caverion presents "Krantz Academy", a new platform for professional exchange in the field of air flow distributions. The Krantz Academy organises free online webinars, which give the opportunity to learn from Krantz experts and ask questions.
Caverion has unique competence in developing and testing products and technical solutions for demanding properties, such as large-assembly and exhibition halls, laboratories and nuclear ventilation systems. Under Krantz trademark Caverion designs and manufactures ventilation components, cooling and heating systems, filters systems and dampers globally.
The webinar program 2016-2017:
- Functionality meets Design (next webinar 23 September): Implementation of different exposed ceiling solutions with various functions and uniform appearance
- Microclimate for large places of assembly: Purpose, criteria, application and solutions
- Opticlean: Invisible air distribution without the accumulation of dirt, working principle and implementation
- Air distribution systems for industrial applications: Areas of application for turbulent mixing ventilation, displacement ventilation and laminar flow
- Air distribution systems for laboratories: Comparison of air/water and pure air systems, use of energy saving volume flow control dampers and strategy for control systems
Registration for webinars: www.krantz-academy.com