The properties of metal's undergo changes during various processes, such ascold bending, induction bending or welding. Heat treatment is a way to restore the desired properties of the materials.
We monitor the heat treatment process very closely.The monitoring is carried out, for example, by means of sensors
attached to the products. In every batch we include a test piece
which we then test using destructive testing methods to make sure that the desired changes have been achieved.
Three heat treating furnaces
- Maximum temperature 1,200 °C
- Our largest heat treating furnace is 12 m long and 4.5 m tall
- The furnace can accommodate very large pieces, such as long manifolds and prefabricated pipe elements.
- In addition, we have local heat treating facilities at our disposal.
Our offering for heat treatment
- Air hardening
- Stress relieving
- Increased working temperature
- Solution heat treatment
- Water quenching
We carry out heat treating in our workshop in Ylivieska, Finland.