Sports & Culture
We have thorough experience in securing efficient maintenance and undisturbed operations of sports and culture facilities. Our understanding of requirements for special conditions enables financially, technically and operationally optimal solutions.
We make sure that
- sports and swimming halls
- health clubs
- youth clubs
- concert halls
- exhibition facilities
- parking services
- communications systems and
- infrastructure solutions
are functional, secure and cost-efficient.
Our comprehensive service offering helps sports and culture facilities to achieve
- Functional, safe and comfortable environment for employees and visitors
- Optimal conditions and high user satisfaction, achieved with the help of automatic adjustment of lighting, air conditioning and cooling and high-speed fibre network connections, for example
- Good indoor climate: improved comfort, performance and profitability
- Advanced fire alarm and extinguishing systems
- Facility monitoring and control taking into consideration even health aspects such as water quality in a swimming pool
- Utilisation of building automation, such as advanced air conditioning and ventilation systems, to enable spectator comfort and high-quality ice
- Proactive maintenance and advice resulting in high availability and predictable costs
- HelpDesk service and 24/7 remote monitoring services via operational centres
Full range of services for sports and culture facilities
Caverion can take full responsibility for planning, building, operating and maintaining all technical systems and solutions in sports and culture facilities.
You will have a transparent service from a single supplier and one point of contact for all your needs. We are your responsible and financially stable partner with wide-ranging expertise and long-term engagement.
“Our co-operation is based on a reliable partnership. Caverion delivers what it promises, and always on time. Good and comprehensive reports on the life cycle of equipment bring added value and enable us to identify risks and stay within the budget.” – Marko Koivisto, Property Manager, Tampere Hall.