Transactions by the management
The management of Caverion Corporation (Chairman of the Board of Directors, members of the Board of Directors, President and CEO and other top management named by the President and CEO) are requested to follow the instructions below for notifying transactions as of July 3, 2016, in accordance with the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”), as amended.
- The transaction notification shall be made promptly and no later than two (2) working days from the transaction.
- Caverion Corporation has an obligation to disclose the notification as a stock exchange release no later than two (2) business days from the receipt of the transaction notification.
Instructions for making a transaction notification
|Caverion Oyj’s LEI code
|Trading symbol of Caverion Oyj's shares
|ISIN codes of Caverion Oyj's shares
||Generated automatically on the form
The file description for members of management's and their closely associated persons' transactions is available here.
2. Please send the form as an e-mail attachment to the Financial Supervisory Authority and Caverion Corporation
- Do not send the form by regular mail because of the tight deadline!
- Sending to the Financial Supervisory Authority: Go to https://securemail.bof.fi and send the form as a secured e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sending to Caverion Corporation: Send the form as an e-mail attachment to
- Please add also your phone number to the e-mail so that Caverion may contact you in case of any questions.
- In case of any problems, please contact: email@example.com