Design & Engineering
Ventilation & Air Conditioning
Heating & Sanitation
Real Estate Investors and Developers
● Short project time for extensive work
● Sustainable Building
Caverion will act as the technical general contractor and implement Air Conditioning, Cooling, and Heating & Sanitation. Caverion will also be responsible for the project execution plan.
“We will provide functional and up-to-date technical solutions for this building. The energy supply for the 2.15 megawatt heating system is provided by a district heat transfer station, while the cooling output of 2.15 megawatts is produced by means of chillers.
The façade will be extensively planted with hedges. We are responsible for the central water treatment including pressure increase for the irrigation of the plants and the cleaning of the façade,” says Ralf Thierling, Head of Large Projects at Caverion Germany.
The total area of the new building will be approximately 41,000 square metres plus an additional 23,000 square metres from a basement with parking facilities. Caverion’s delivery will be completed by autumn 2020.
2019 – 2020
Facts about the project
● Total investment: about EUR 500 M
● Gross floor area: approx. 41,000 m2
● Underground parking: 23,000 m2
● Retail, catering and office space
● Green facade on a total length of about 5 km
● Environment: DGNB pre-certificate in platinum
Facts about the Caverion order
● Total air flow: 615,000 m3 / h
● Ventilation / smoke extraction of the 5 TG levels via jet ventilation system
● Heating capacity: 2.15 MW, district heating transfer station
● Cooling capacity: 2.15 MW
DGNB pre-certificate in platinum
Approx. 64.000m2 gross floor area