Turning quality project processes into on-site success
Each building and industrial project is unique with its individual challenges. Thus, it is essential to control and forecast projects and optimise Project Management on a continuous level. Changes in quality, costs, and schedule can instantly be taken into account.
All actions are documented, stored, and easily available. This concerns the whole value chain including subcontractors, suppliers, and logistics.
Qualified Project Management is a prerequisite for any successful project. It applies a range of concepts, knowledge, professional skills, tools and techniques to meet the project objectives and ensure project success.
Without effective Project Management, projects often run into trouble and are at higher risk for failure.
We manage projects in a variety of segments
Caverion has profound experience in managing complex projects of different scopes and sizes in a number of segments, including:
We can also manage the activities performed by other subcontractors.
Benefits of using only one supplier
Implementing a common set of project management processes is beneficial in the long run. There are many benefits of using only one single supplier for project management and project execution, including:
- Shorter project duration, as installations can overlap with the planning phase
- Flexibility to incorporate changes in design, quality, cost and schedule in a controlled manner
- Reduced overall project costs and work hours due to improved work processes
Improved work processes are supported by:
- Faster execution through the re-use of common processes and templates
- Fewer project problems when utilising proactive project management processes
- Better organisational decision making through more effective project communication
- Higher client satisfaction and less re-work by building a higher quality product in one go
Project Management is continuous reviewing and optimising
Caverion’s project managers work closely with the client. Carefully selected project teams steer the project toward its targets related to quality, time and financials. We can also take responsibility for fulfilling regulations and contacting authorities.
Within Project Management we coordinate and integrate several disciplines into one single solution. In large or more complex projects where installations are heavily integrated, Caverion can act as the client’s single point of contact for all technical installations.
During the project it is crucial to continuously review, anticipate and optimise the project phases.
Examples of Caverion’s Project Management deliverables:
- Time scheduling and monitoring
- Site management and supervision
- Claim management
- Co-ordination with other stakeholders (general contractors, consultants, designers, end-users)
- Procurement, operative buying and subcontracting
- Material deliveries and logistics
- Co-ordination of installation works within technical disciplines
- Cost control and forecasting
- Invoicing and cash collecting
- Checking incoming invoices and payments
- Quality management
- Health and safety management
- Authorities’ approval process
- Start up, testing and commissioning
- Project documentation
- Project hand-over
- Warranty period handling