Digitalisation will revolutionise our industry. Our vision is to be the First choice in digitalising environments for our customers, employees and partners in industry. Our unique service offering covers the entire life cycle: design, build and maintenance.
We are a technology forerunner providing excellent customer experience. We will, after getting fit, grow faster than the market.
New strategy until 2020
Caverion is turning into a leading service company and a selective master of projects. Our strategy until 2020 - “Fit for Growth”- was launched in November 2017.
The “Fit” phase in 2018-2019 will concentrate on improving our current performance. After getting fit, Caverion will move to the “Growth” phase of its strategy during 2019-2020. The main target of this phase is to further accelerate growth in Services.
The new strategy builds on Caverion's mission: Smart solutions and happy customers.
Fit for growth
Financial targets by the end of 2020
- Cash conversion = Operating cash flow before financial and tax items / EBITDA > 100%
- Profitability: EBITDA over 6% of revenue (no change)
- Debt leverage: Net debt/EBITDA < 2.5x
- Growth: Revenue growth target will be given by the end of 2019. Services growth > market growth. Long-term target beyond 2020: Services generate over two-thirds of Group revenue
Dividend policy: distribute at least 50% of the result for the year after taxes, however, taking profitability and leverage level into account.
We have defined four must-wins, which are crucial to success in strategy implementation:
- Excellent customer experience
- Best solutions
- Top performance at every level
- Winning team
Key milestones towards 2020